Tostadas are something I make quite often. They are such a simple and quick dinner or lunch using whole and fresh ingredients. I buy tostada shells from the grocery store (which are like a flat crunchy taco shell).
- Refried beans
- Plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- Diced tomatoes
- Protein like shrimp or shredded chicken
- Cheese (optional)
1. Layer the refried beans on the tostada
2. Layer the Greek yogurt or sour cream
3. Layer your choice of protein
4. Top with tomatoes, corn, avocado, cheese, hot sauce, salsa—anything that you have!